The ISCCRO’18 OFFERS: REGULAR ISCCRO’18 TOPICS / STREAMS & SPECIAL SESSIONS TOPICS
The ISCCRO’18 Regular Topics/ Streams are listed below:
|– Applications of Statistics||· Medical Statistics|
|· Communicating & Teaching Statistics||· Biometrics|
|· Data Science||· Methods & Theory|
|· Environmental/ Spatial Statistics||· Official Statistics & Public Policy|
|· Industry & Commerce||· Social Statistics|
The cross-discipline applied submissions are welcome!
ISCCRO’18 Special Sessions’ Topics are listed here .
INVITATION for the ISCCRO’18 Special Sessions’ proposals is now closed! (An additional Special Session late proposal is possible upon request directed to the ISCCRO’18 Organizer at: email@example.com)!
Statistical Disciplines and Possible Areas & Fields of Application:
Original, not yet published papers in English from diverse areas of statistics and methodology are appreciated:
• Actuarial Science
• Bayesian Statistics
• Business Forecasting
• Business Statistics
• Computational Statistics / Graphics
• Data Coding and Editing
• Data Collection Methods
• Demographic Statistics
• Design of Experiments / Clinical Trials
• Health Statistics and Epidemiology
• Local and Central Government / Official Statistics
• Missing Data and Imputation
• Multivariate Analysis
• National Accounts
• Nonparametric Statistics
• Observational Studies
• Probability and Mathematical Statistics
• Quality Management in Statistical Research
• Regression Generalised Linear/ Multilevel Models
• Social Science Methodology
• Spatial Statistics / Image Analysis
• Statistical Education
• Statistical Inference
• Statistical Issues in Measurement and Survey Questionnaire Design
• Statistical Methods for Decision Making
• Statistical Process and Quality Control Methods
• Statistical Research Quality and Methodology Information
• Survey Research Methods
• Survey Sampling Techniques
• Time Series Modelling
• Uncertainty and Risk Analysis
• Other special, cross- and multi-disciplinary areas, such as: Data Mining/ Pattern Recognition, Simulation Modelling, Optimization and Mathematical Programming, Big Data, Data Privacy, ets.
• Statistical applications in various disciplines: sociology, psychology, behaviolar sciences, economics, business, finance, banking and insurance, marketing, opinion polling, management, demographics, kinesiology, biology, ecology and environmental studies, pharmaceutics, ICT, medicine, agriculture, industry, construction, engineering, physics, meteorology, law, sports/ leisure, etc.
Besides the new or improved statistical methods, applied paper submissions are especially appreciated.