“Book of abstracts of the ISCCRO – international statistical conference in Croatia”
(Print ISSN 1849-9864) (Online ISSN 2584-3850)
Note: A hard copy Book of Abstracts includes all 100 reviewed abstracts: both Abstracts Only versions and abstracts of the Full Papers from the “Proceedings of the ISCCRO – international statistical conference in Croatia“. This publication has been available to all registered ISCCRO’18 Conference participants. Online version is given at the link: http://www.hsd-stat.hr/en/book_of_abstracts/.
Authors that participate at the ISCCRO’18 with the Full Paper may select the publication of their preference by filling the ISCCRO’18 Full Paper Publication Questionnaire
The list of offered after ISCCRO conference publications is as follows:
1._PUBLICATION IN THE CONFERENCE PROCEEDINGS “Proceedings of the ISCCRO – international statistical conference in Croatia” – (Electronic version ISSN 1849-9872, on CD) will be available to all registered ISCCRO Conference participants. All 26 papers printed in the Proceedings of the ISCCRO are double-blind peer reviewed by the International Scientific Board, which means that all the reviewers and the author identities are concealed from the reviewers, and vice versa, throughout the review process.
Important note for Croatian scientists dealing with the social sciences:
1._The Proceedings of the ISCCRO – international statistical conference in Croatia, ISCCRO’16, 5-6 May 2016, Zagreb, Croatia has included more than 1/3 papers written by the international authors (outside of Croatia). So, papers published there may be classified as a2. (According to NN 28/2017, Pravilnik o uvjetima za izbor u znanstvena zvanja, ODJELJAK 4. DRUŠTVENE ZNANOSTI, Članak 17., ad (6) Radovi objavljeni u zbornicima radova s međunarodnih znanstvenih skupova održanih u inozemstvu ili u Hrvatskoj (ako su inozemni sudionici autori najmanje jedne trećine objavljenih radova) su radovi druge skupine (a2), …”; s 0.75 bodova. ), So, ISCCRO Proceedings papers are writen by international authors, with the share high enough to evaluate articles within a2 category with 0.75 points for the social scientists in Croatia.
– In 2016 the ISCCRO’16 Proceedings issue gathered more than 1/3 (16 out of 34 or 47%) of scientific articles written by international authors (being from outside of Croatia).
– In the 2018 ISCCRO’18 Proceedings issue includes more than 1/3 (12 out of 24 or 50%) of scientific articles written by international authors (being from outside of Croatia).
2._The Proceedings of the ISCCRO – international statistical conference in Croatia has the International Scientific Committee and Editorial Board.
– In 2016 the ISCCRO’16 Proceedings issue gathered 70% of the International Scientific Committee and Editorial Board members being from outside Croatia.
– In the 2018 ISCCRO’18 Proceedings issue gathered 60% of the International Scientific Committee and Editorial Board members being from outside Croatia (Total is 118).
The ISCCRO’18 conference hosted the authors from 20 countries: Austria, Belgium, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Croatia, France, Germany, Hungary, Italy, Luxembourg, Netherlands, Republic of Macedonia, Russian Federation, Poland, Serbia, Slovakia, Slovenia, South Africa, Sweden, Ukraine, United Kingdom and USA.
The Proceedings of the ISCCRO – International Statistical Conference in Croatia, published after The 2nd ISCCRO’18, held in Opatija, Croatia, 10-11 May 2018, Volume 2, No. 1, 2018 (Electronic ISSN: 1849-9872; CD), includes 24 selected full conference papers, 12 of them being writen by the international authors (50%). It is followed by the Book of Abstracts of the ISCCRO – International Statistical Conference in Croatia (Online ISSN 2584-3850; Print ISSN 1849-9864), which contains 100 abstracts (four Plenary Speech abstracts and 96 contributed abstracts of the talks) presented at the ISCCRO’18 Conference.
The ISCCRO’18 International Organizing Commetee is comprised of the statisticians from four countries: Croatia, Serbia, Republic of Macedonia and Slovenia, which is the proof of the international importance of the ISCCRO conference.
2._PUBLICATION OPPORTUNITY IN SELECTED JOURNALS
Based on both the authors preference and the reviewers opinion, selected conference papers may be published in the special number of the journal (published by the Croatian Statistical Association):
- *Croatian Review of Economic, Business and Social Statistics (Indexed in DOAJ; EconLit and more than 20 other scientific bases) ,
- CREBSS – Volume 4, No 1, 2018 – Regular Issue
- CREBSS – Volume 4, No 2, 2018 – Special Issue
- CREBSS – Volume 5, No 1, 2019
- CREBSS – Volume 4, No 1, 2018 – Regular Issue
Also, authors may prefere the following ESCI WoS and Scopus journal (the reviewers decision will be crucial):
- *Business System Research (BSR)